Cryptic #3: XXX

My Third Crossword 


And my first themer, three weeks ahead of schedule!

I didn't want to go for the usual "these clues have no definition" sort of theme, so I came up with something probably a bit more original. I hope the theme isn't too UK-centric.

I reckon this is my most difficult, but also best, puzzle yet. And the grid shapes in the last two left a bit to be desired: I'm proud of this one.

Tremendous apologies for some of the clues, and once again, thank you so much to MentalPlayground, Jack Keynes, Danny Vibes and Julian O for testing it out.

Seeing how quickly this one took, the next one should be out some time in the Lent term.

Have fun!

- GAIS, 23/11/20

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cryptic #37: How Time Flies

Cryptic #34: A Dish Best Served Lukewarm