Cryptic #6: Headless deer? Sounds viscous - thanks!

 My Sixth Crossword


And my second themer, as promised - and what a theme.

A pretty tricksy theme too - I don't know if you'll even notice it in some spots.

This was an absolute pain, both to grid and to clue. Thanks to MP and his stream for test solving, even though a lot of the theme didn't end up working, and massive thanks to Jack Keynes and Elwood for helping me re-clue it. It's much better now than it was an hour or so ago.

#7 has been partially gridded, so expect it out in the next few weeks.

Ooh! I almost forgot. I will start streaming on Twitch hopefully sometime this week, probably around Friday or Saturday, so make sure to follow me over there.

Have fun!

- GAIS, 11/01/21

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cryptic #37: How Time Flies

Cryptic #34: A Dish Best Served Lukewarm