Cryptic #9: Centrist Politics

My Ninth Crossword


With a slightly mean theme this time - I wonder how long it will take you to get it.

I apologise for the sporadicity of my uploads - Year 11 is giving me rather varied workloads from week to week. Just today I did a maths challenge and a physics test, with the UKLO tomorrow (always massive fun), whereas last week had positively nothing.

In any case, thank you so much to Jack Keynes and Eccles for test solving and helping me rewrite a few "problem clues". Also in any case, I stream on Twitch on Fridays, at roughly 16:00 GMT, so if you want to, check it out.

Again, the Lent term is the season of work, so the next one could be out this week, or in April.

Have fun! 

- GAIS, 03/02/21


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cryptic #37: How Time Flies

Cryptic #34: A Dish Best Served Lukewarm