Americanism #1: They're All Over

My First American Crossword

EXAMS ARE OVER!!! For now, at least.

I think they went decently, on the whole. The sciences and English I was worried over, but I think I pulled them off in the end.

Anyway, to celebrate, have an *American* crossword. I know, right?

Thank you so much to Hagabaka, Quiara, Jack Keynes and MentalPlayground for test solving; however, also thank you to Scoots Baboo, Steve Mossberg, NerdlyWisdom, Avid, Michael X, and Jamie, Matthew, Rachel, Isabel, David and Emily (my American relatives) for getting me into American crosswords. Only now have I discovered just how much fun they are.

Have fun!

- GAIS, 15/03/21

Comments

  1. Nearly completed it; just the crossing of 33d and 42a that meant absolutely nothing to me! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cryptic #37: How Time Flies

Cryptic #34: A Dish Best Served Lukewarm