Cryptic #18: Our Feet Are Saying Goodbye

 My Eighteenth Crossword

Hello hello hello! It's the end of year 11, the start of the summer holidays and here is a commemorative cryptic crossword to crack at your convenience.

It is dedicated to the many friends who have left my school and that I may well never see again (but hopefully will). Bye guys. I'll miss you all. 

Now that school's over, it's time for... terrifying provincial nothingness. If it wasn't for you all I think I'd be going insane.

Anyway, there's a theme. After a few mean themes I felt I should get back to basics. This theme is structured like my #3... check that out if you enjoyed the logic here.

Have fun!

- GAIS, 17/06/21

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cryptic #37: How Time Flies

Cryptic #34: A Dish Best Served Lukewarm