Cryptic #23: Lozenges in the Sky

My Twenty-Third Crossword

Hello all. 

Here's a crossword written for one of my closest friends, who turns 17 today and is moving to the United States quite soon. I have been helping him get into crosswords, and he is even making his own currently, so stay tuned.

Thanks to Jack Keynes for test-solving.

The grammar, I hope, is slightly stricter than usual, without compromising the fun of the clues.

(To the aforementioned friend:)
"10-across 12-across 26-across. I will miss you greatly - and I know Ms. 1-across will too. Sadly, there is no PTA to get 5-down 24-down, or CJT to call you 28-across, from all the way across the 8-down. 
So good luck in 1-down, 20-across, 25-down, and goodbye."

Have fun!

- GAIS, 27/08/21

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cryptic #37: How Time Flies

Cryptic #34: A Dish Best Served Lukewarm