Cryptic #33: How Peculiar

 My Thirty-Third Crossword

Hello everyone.

It's been over a month, for which I can only apologise. I've had a fair amount of schoolwork to do, resulting in cluing sessions' being few and far between. 

On January the 13th of this year, a most peculiar occurrence happened to me, and as soon as I got home, I decided to make a grid about it. I dillied and dallied over whether or not to make it a themer, and if so, how, but after two and a half months, the grid is finally here.

Also, on my 17.5th birthday (this Tuesday), I caught coronavirus. So I've got that going for me, which is nice.

Thank you to Jack Keynes and Agnijo Banerjee for test-solving, and also to Jack for providing me with a passable clue for 25-across.

Have fun!

- GAIS, 31/03/22


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cryptic #37: How Time Flies

Cryptic #34: A Dish Best Served Lukewarm