Cryptic #34: A Dish Best Served Lukewarm

My Thirty-Fourth Crossword

No, it's not mashed potatoes. It's another GAIS crossword.

As 34 is not a multiple of 3, this crossword doesn't have a theme that requires you to change clues or answers. But it does have a gimmick which I think is very fun, and for which others will probably start to hate me.

Otherwise, I'm very proud of some of the clues here. They were a lot of fun to put together. And aside from the, erm, schtick, I don't think they're terribly difficult, as they have been in other recent grids.

Thank you to Jack Keynes for test-solving.

Next Friday is a special day, and in commemoration, I will have a crossword out on MyCrossword: the best grid I've ever written, according to Mental Playground, so watch that space.
 
Have fun!

- GAIS, 09/04/22

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cryptic #37: How Time Flies