Cryptic #13: 4-4-4

 My Thirteenth Crossword

Hello! Exams are, for now, over, it's the Easter holidays, and here's a cryptic crossword for you all. 

Some very fun definitions here, I reckon, and a few wacky clues. If you like this sort of wackiness, I highly recommend checking out Avid's blog, which will make you want to punch things. (Sorry in advance).

Thank you, as ever, to Jack Keynes for test solving, and fixing *major* errors.

You may see a lower output of cryptics than usual from me. I'm trying to explore more avenues of puzzling, so there'll be more Americanisms, for one, and maybe some sort of quiz(!?) down the line. I just don't want to experience burnout cryptic-wise, that's all.

Have fun!

- GAIS, 28/03/21


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cryptic #37: How Time Flies

Cryptic #34: A Dish Best Served Lukewarm